James Watson is coming home - motion for new trial…
John Nardizzi presented at WAD 94th Annual Conference . . .
Breaking news Worcester Superior Court . . .
The Goodell Detective Agency: Why the NFL . . .
Lawyers Weekly Poll Says Nardizzi Inc is #1 . . .
The Law & Science of Eyewitness Identification . . .
Investigation Revealed CEO’s Troubled Background . . .
It is over: No retrial for client in Lowell blaze . . .
John Nardizzi interviewed on 6 Signs of Financial Abuse You Shouldn’t Ignore
Fantastic Beasts: the National Criminal check. . .
“Chasing the Ghost” wins Pursuit Magazine Criminal Defense writing contest . . .
Trying to find an old Boston, Suffolk County MA court case . . .
NLP eye movement & lie detecting: Everything you know is wrong . . .
Conviction overturned on arson case…
Background checks on athletes . . .
Read J. Nardizzi's new novel . . .
Client acquitted in Mattapan . . .
Another civil rights win: $3.1 million . . .
$3.4 million settlement for client . . .
Client Avoids Hedge Fund Scam . . .
Client Maher Settles Civil Rts. Case . . .
With unusual expertise in the legal and investigations arenas, John Nardizzi is a frequent commentator on modern techniques of investigation. Articles and media appearances include:
94th Annual WAD Conference, The Rising Tide of Wrongful Convictions
Jan. 2019, Pursuit Magazine, The Goodell Detective Agency: Why the NFL Botches Investigations
Feb. 2018, Pursuit Magazine,Top 6 Dumb Things Lawyers Say to Private Investigators
June 2017, Pursuit Magazine, The Law and Science of Eyewitness Identification
November 2016, The CheatSheet, Love and Money: 6 Signs of Financial Abuse You Shouldn’t Ignore
September 2016 Pursuit Magazine, Chasing the Ghost
March 2014, Left Coast Crime, Life of PI
August 2012, The Boston Globe, Private detectives see holes in Patriots’ path
November 2011, Boston Bar Association, Expert Use of Experts
August 2011, The Jewish Journal, Tips from the Grifters: Avoiding Investment Scams
August 2010, The Modesto Bee, Workwise
• March 2007, Innocence Network Conference [Cambridge, MA], Investigating Non-DNA Cases
• February 2007, LPDAM, Managing an Investigative Practice
• January 2007, The Brandeis Institute for Investigative Journalism, Investigating Wrongful Convictions
• May 2006, The Boston Globe, A Private Investigator's Life
• March 2006, PI Magazine: Journal of Professional Investigators, Investigating Wrongful Convictions
• September 2004, Boston Bar Association, Investigating Tort Cases
• August 2004, PI Magazine: Journal of Professional Investigators, The Art of Report Writing
• May 2003, Metropolitan Corporate Counsel, Witness Interviewing
• February 2003, Lawyers Weekly USA, The Modern Gumshoe
• October 2002, Lawyers Weekly USA, Interviewing Witnesses Early in Discovery
• January 2001, MCLE, Conducting Investigations and Interviews