NARDIZZI & ASSOCIATES, INC. is one of few investigative firms with documented experience investigating complex cases. The Boston, Massachusetts based private investigations firm has garnered a reputation for imaginative, ethical approaches to gathering intelligence, and clear, concise reporting.
Clients who use our services include law firms, financial institutions, corporations, insurers. And of course, just regular people in need of help. Our international network of professional investigators runs worldwide so that international investigations are undertaken efficiently and completed with the same level of detail clients in the USA have come to know.
Clients need to make sure all potential cards are in play--and also know what the other side is holding. We have experience investigating cases in various settings, from Native American reservations in the Pacific Northwest to the streets of Roxbury, from the quiet offices of corporations to the rough and tumble world of a construction site. We have interviewed CEOs, gang members, police officers, mid-level managers, members of a California television set.
Investigative reports are published with a strict eye for accuracy and readability. Timeliness is always a priority. In times of trial, we communicate constantly with counsel to keep you prepared for all aspects of trial.
Nardizzi & Associates is known not just for what we do, but what we won’t do. We will not drag clients into a second lawsuit due to sloppy practices. We will not search for assets in a way that violates applicable laws. Any tactic that is legal but possibly has public relations ramifications will be discussed with the client beforehand.
- investigations (including plaintiff, defense, and neutral party) of sexual assault, sexual harassment and other misconduct in the world of business, higher education and entertainment.
- Background due diligence for clients in investment banking, hedge fund, manufacturing and health care industries.
- civil rights investigations on behalf of innocent people wrongfully convicted of crimes.
- asset research for law firms looking to secure judgments against business owners in a series of wage and hour cases in Massachusetts.
- defense investigations for doctors and other professionals accused of malpractice.